Each week, the 20th FSS Marketing Team will release a clue on Facebook 20th Force Support Squadron page (https://www.facebook.com/20thFSS). This clue will direct you to a specific FSS facility where you will find a snowflake with the Polar Pursuit logo on it. On that snowflake will also be a special QR code that, once scanned, will take you to a registration page for that week's prize. Prizes will range from FSS Gift cards to $100 cash to an Occulus Quest.
Once you have registered for the weekly prize drawing, you will be taken to a confirmation page where you can enter to win a second chance prize courtesy of T-Mobile. You will automatically be entered into the drawing for the $1,000 cash prize that will be drawn on December 4.
No purchase is necessary to win, just watch our Facebook page for clues and scan the codes with your smartphone! Easy! Good luck!
- Only one entry per household will be accepted each week.
- If your household is a winner during one of the Polar Pursuit weekly giveaways, your household will not be eligible to win again until the $1000 cash giveaway on December 4.
- All valid entries for the weekly giveaways during the weeks leading up to December 4 will automatically register the entrant for the $1000 cash giveaway.
- Must be 18 years or older to win.
- Drawing for each week's winner will be shown on Facebook Live and will be randomly selected from that week's valid entries.
- FSS leadership, flight chiefs, and marketing staff are not eligible to win.
- Winners are responsible for all taxes associated with cash winnings.
- Winner(s) of any prize valued over $600 must provide their SSAN for issuance of an IRS Form 1099.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
- Odd of winning will be determined based on the number of people enter.