CMSgt Emerson E. Williams Dining Facility
The DFAC provides mission-sustaining and customer-driven food and beverage programs to enhance quality of life for Shaw community. We also provide guidance, standards and support to our installation appropriated fund and non-appropriated fund food operations. The DFAC works hard to provide delicious and nutritious options to our customers.
The goal of our food service professionals is to provide superior, nutritious meals to all our guests in a pleasingly relaxing and healthy environment. To that end, we ask your help by following these guidelines:
- All civilian attire will be of good taste, free of obscenities, and of an inoffensive nature
- The use of cell phones, head phones, Bluetooth, or any electronic devices while waiting in line is prohibited, with the exception of official business.
- Shirt must cover your mid-section and may not be sleeveless.
- Pajama pants are not authorized.
- Sweaty workout attire will not be worn.
- All hats, scarves, and bandannas must be removed before entering the facility.
Additionally, all customers in uniform must follow the dress and personal appearance standards outlines in AFI 36-2903. Your assistance in following these guidelines to ensure a pleasant dining experience for all guest. If there are any questions, please contact the food service management team.
(Jul 28, 2021 12:00 am)
UFC Fight Frenzy 266
(Sep 25, 2021 8:00 pm)
Molly's Boss & Buddy Night!
(Sep 30, 2021 3:30 pm)
Pizza & Wings Family Night with Molly's
(Sep 30, 2021 4:00 pm)